SmartMusic is unable to access the Adobe Flash player in some rare circumstances. If you see an assessment grade and a screenshot but the playback controls are missing (or you see a [?] instead), you may need to re-install the Flash player in a very specific way.
- Visit Adobe's Flash player website.
- From the "Step #1" drop-down menu, choose your operating system.
- From the "Step #2" drop-down menu, choose the latest flash play for Other Browsers
- Click Download Now.
- Save this file to your Desktop.
- Double-click the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
- Launch SmartMusic and see if your problem has been resolved.