You can download the installer for your notation software from your MakeMusic account after purchasing the software. Here are the steps:
- Log into your MakeMusic account here.
- Click the Download link next to your software to download its installer. Take note of where you are downloading the installer on your computer; it is usually your Downloads folder by default.
Note: If you are on a Windows computer, when prompted after clicking the Download please choose to Save the file instead of choosing Open.
- Once your installer is finished downloading, open your Downloads folder (the default download location) on your computer and right-click the downloaded .zip file and choose Extract All (Windows) or double-click the .dmg (Mac) file to extract the installer.
- After the extraction process is complete, run the installer.
- When the installer is complete, restart your computer.