There was an issue with the older version of the TG Tools plug-in "Align/Move Dynamics" that caused some of the keyboard shortcuts for this plug-in to not function. This has been resolved in an updated version of the plug-in bundle. This issue was only identified on Mac, and the updated plug-in is designed for use with Finale on Mac. Please download the .zip file at the bottom of this article, save it to your Desktop, then follow the steps below...
- Close any open programs (including Finale).
- Double-click the downloaded Finale_Plugins_TGToolsLE_Mac_2_artifacts.zip file to extract its contents to your Desktop. A file called TGToolsLE.bundle should appear on your Desktop.
- Click the Finder icon on your application Dock.
- Click (in the Finder program toolbar) Go > Go To Folder.
- Type in the following directory...
- /Library/Application Support/MakeMusic/Finale 2014.5/Plug-ins/TG Tools
- Click Go.
- Move the TGToolsLE.bundle file that is present to the Trash.
- Click and drag the new TGToolsLE.bundle from your Desktop into this folder.
- Launch Finale again and test to see if the issue has been resolved.
If at this point you are still having issues with the keyboard shortcuts for this plug-in, please feel free to submit a support ticket to Customer Success.