If you currently own an individual license for one of the qualifying competitive notation products listed below, you can purchase Finale Competitive Trade-Up directly from MakeMusic for the discounted price of $149. For this price, you receive a single-user license of the latest version of Finale and the license qualifies for future upgrade pricing as well.
Qualifying Competitive Products:
- Dorico Pro by Steinberg
- Notion by PreSonus (excludes iOS version and Notion Protégé)
- Sibelius | Ultimate by Avid (also known as known as "Sibelius" in previous versions; perpetual/permanent licenses only, subscription licenses not currently eligible)
For more information about this and to apply for the discounted pricing, please contact MakeMusic Customer Support and attach proof of purchase and/or registration to your request. This can include one or more of the following:
- A photo or screenshot of the purchase receipt for your original license or most recent upgrade.
- A screenshot of your product registration from within the application or your account page on the manufacturer's. website.
- A photo of your physical package with the unique serial number/product key/activation ID included in the photo.
- For trade-ups from Sibelius | Ultimate, documentation identifying your license as perpetual/permanent may also be necessary, as subscription licenses are not currently eligible for this discount.
Already purchased from a dealer?
To use the new Finale serial number provided by your dealer, please see Registering Finale products purchased from a dealer for instructions on how to validate your competitive trade-up.