After installing the Windows 10 (1905) release, users will find that the ALT+CTRL+SHFT+F shortcut to open the Edit Filter menu is no longer working. While there is currently not a permanent fix available for this, there is a workaround option available using the TG Tools Menu Shortcuts function.
1. Go to Plug-Ins > TG Tools > Menu Shortcuts.
2. Click Enable keyboard shortcuts:.
3. Click Add...
4. Click the checkboxes for ALT, CTRL and SHFT, then enter a "F" in the key field available.
5. Set the menu command drop-down menus to: Edit; then Edit Filter...
6. Click OK to create the command, then Ok to close the dialog window.
Now the shortcut will be available as a universal key command in Finale.