MAC OS 10.13.6 (High Sierra), Finale 2014.5
I would like Finale to expand the range of noteheads. In particular:
1. To the reversed, filled-in flat sign (number 105) add another such sign with shorter stem, and yet another that has an arrow (as seen in number 106).
2. A half note with a dot in the middle
3. To the right-angle triangle signs (numbers 57 and 58) add an upward pointing arrow
4. Bolder outlines on the various hollow shapes (as with the x (no. 77) would make them stand out more clearly.
5. Filling in the square of the natural (110, 107, 75) would make a more useful notehead.
6. A moveable neutral clef would also be a useful addition.
7. The ability to add an extra staff line or 2 above or below the stave would also be helpful.
I am writing pieces for untuned percussion and the ability to use different noteheads would make the notation of nuanced sounds easier to read.