In order to best track and communicate feature requests properly to development, please be sure to follow the house rules listed below when posting.
- Above all else, be respectful of others opinions.
- Please do not advertise personal contact information on this forum.
- Be sure to add a descriptive title to your post; something generic may get lost.
- Please include the following information in the body of your post…
- A summary of the type of feature you would like to see.
- A set of steps describing a use case (Ex. 1- Choose the Selection tool, 2- Click on a note, 3- Hear the pitch of the note).
- (Optional) A question at the asking for additional input from the community is acceptable.
- Voting is a key part of the feature request community. Please be sure to browse around and vote so that your input can be heard that way as well, and trends become apparent.
- Finally, it is important to keep in mind that not all feature requests can be accommodated and that timelines are rarely solidified, and therefore seldom provided. That being said, MakeMusic will strive to be active, but please keep in mind that these communities are largely driven by you - the contributors!