In order to best utilize the General Discussion community thread, please be sure to adhere to the following house rules.
- Above all else, be respectful to others.
- Please do not advertise personal contact information on this forum.
- Be sure that your post has a descriptive title!
- When posting, please be sure to include the following information…
- Include your operating system version and software version numbers.
- Please be sure to include a brief description of the issue.
- Include the steps that it takes to replicate the problem (if applicable).
- Setting up the desired result versus the actual result can be crucial in clearly communicating the issue you are having.
- In the event you have questions that are not about unexpected behavior in the program, please be sure to provide description of the goal that you are attempting to achieve. You can use the file attachment function to attach picture examples if you wish.
- Do not use these communities for solicitation.
- Finally, it is important to keep in mind that the General Discussion community is not a MakeMusic public support portal. You can submit support tickets to our Customer Success agents here: https://makemusic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. That being said, MakeMusic will strive to be active in these discussions, but please keep in mind that these communities are largely driven by you - the contributors!