New post

Pc WinXPsp3, 2.5GB ram, lots of disk.

I hand-entered notes and click entered lyrics. (later, I setup a blank choral staves with wizard, added 1st and 2nd ending with the same results).

Added (as per Finale Video), 1st & 2nd ending and forward repeat bar.

Play, from begining, played and repeated from 1st ending but then,

when it got to beginning of 1st ending, (where it should have skipped 1st ending and played 2nd ending),

it stopped playing (didn't advance to 2nd ending).

I then found and followed a Finale posting on removal of midi junk but there was no change in playback.




Please sign in to leave a comment.