Logic X is a 64-bit program and will only recognize 64 big plug-ins. The ARIA player is available as a 32-bit or 64-bit plug in. To make sure that the ARIA player is running in 64-bit mode:
- Close Logic X.
- Go to Applications > Garritan ARIA Player
- CONTROL+click on the ARIA Player icon and choose Get Info.
- Uncheck Open in 32-bit mode.
- Relaunch Logic X and the ARIA Player should now appear.
If this does not resolve the problem, in some cases the ARIA Player component will need to be removed and reinstalled.
1. Quit any open programs (this web browser is an exception and may remain open).
2. In Finder, choose (from the Finder program toolbar) Go > Go to Folder.
3. Type or copy & paste the following location:
6. Empty your Trash.7. Download the latest version of the ARIA Player from here.