Garritan libraries will install the necessary components to your Mac's Plug-In Component folder. Then you need to load the ARIA Player in a GarageBand instrument track.
To load an Audio Units plug-in in a track:
- Double-click the track’s header to open the Track Info pane if it is not already open.
- Click Edit to view the track’s effects in the Edit tab.
- To add an Audio Units effect plug-in, click one of the empty effect slots, then choose a plug-in from the Audio Unit Effects section of the pop-up menu. Audio Units plug-ins appear below the built-in GarageBand plug-ins.
- To add an Audio Units instrument plug-in to a Software Instrument track, choose the plug-in from the Sound Generator pop-up menu. Audio Units instruments appear below the built-in GarageBand instruments in the pop-up menu.
- If a plug-in has presets available, choose a preset from the pop-up menu directly below the effect name.
- To adjust a plug-in’s settings, click the large rectangular button next to the effect name, then change the settings in the Edit window that appears.