All Garritan Instrument installers can be located on your MakeMusic account once your serial number has been registered there. If you are looking for the CFX Concert Grand installer and you do not see the download link on your account, please contact MakeMusic Customer Success with the Submit a Request option above for more information.
To register a Garritan library, login to your MakeMusic account and choose the Register More Products option from the upper right-hand side and follow the steps on-screen. Once this is completed, the serial number and registration will appear on your My Software page with the installer Download link and the Generate Keycard option, as well. To complete the install process, follow the steps below
Download your Garritan library from your MakeMusic account. Then locate the Garritan .zip file in your Downloads folder.
- On Windows, right-click the .zip folder and then select Extract All. Note that an expanded folder of the same name appears in the same location as the original.
- On Mac, double-click the .zip file.
Install by starting the downloaded, decompressed installer and following the on-screen steps.
- On Windows, open the extracted folder, and double-click the .exe installer.
- On Mac, open the expanded library folder and double-click on the .pkg file.
Activate your Garritan library using your personalized activation keycard, which can be downloaded from your MakeMusic account.
- On the My Software page, click Generate Keycard located to the right of your Garritan serial number. The keycard appears an image file in a new dialog box.
- Right-Click (Windows) or CONTROL+Click (Mac) the keycard image, choose Save Image As, and save the image to your computer's desktop.
- Launch the stand-alone ARIA Player (CFX Concert Grand users launch the stand-alone CFX Player instead).
- Using your mouse, drag and drop the keycard image from your Desktop onto the open ARIA Player window.
If you would like to setup your new Garritan library with a Finale notation product please use the link below.
For additional information on installation or activation of your new Garritan library, please use the knowledge base article links below.